.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Sunday Stamper- Girl Talk...

I have been working on this week's Sunday Stamper challenge on Hels Sheridans blog.

I distressed some cardboard and painted using Eco Green Crafts acrylic paint in pink and brown. After this was dry a added some white stripes using some scrap card.

Not sure where I got the stamps from but they include a mannequin, I stamped this onto tissue using Staz on Cherry Pink. This was then stuck onto the base using Maimen Acrilico matt gel.

I stamped the style 472 and 5/3' and made the embellishments using Epiphany Crafts epoxy shape maker.

From Serif I printed off some ladies and using Glossy Accents glued them to a microscope slide.

The hanger is made from some wire and beads.

Hope you enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment