.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Crackle...

Country View Crafts  have a great challenge this month, Crackle.

I have created this on a canvas and painted with Pebeo craft paints.

I used 2 crackle mediums, Deco Art Media crackle glaze and crackle paste.


On the lower red section, I have used the crackle glaze and highlighted with some white gesso. Pleased with the effect!!


On the trees, I have used the paste applied with a palette knife to add texture.


After this was dry, I used my finger to apply a mixture of Distress Inks in Twisted Citroen and Peacock Feathers. I also applied a mixture of Cosmic Shimmer Gilding paste in Twilight Dusk and Ocean Teal.

Hope you like...

1 comment:

  1. Great piece of artwork. I love the way you have achieved the crackle and the colours you have used for it. Great project.

    ReplyDelete