.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Friday 2 December 2016

Bleach Technique.

The current challenge over at the Paperartsy blog this time is a Bleach Technique.

This is my creation!!


I started off with a piece of watercolour card, sprayed with water and sprinkled on some Infusions in Blackcurrant and a little Violet Storms.



Once dry, with the help of the video that Darcy supplied in the original post, I stamped with bleach using the larger chevron from Hot Picks 1501.



I followed the same technique using Mini 28.



I used the TCW Rebekah Meier designs stencil that is available on the Paperartsy website for the bird. I used a paperstump dipped in bleach and gently rubbed through the stencil.



I created the outline of my figure using a black and brown Pitt Artist pen.


I then glued the watercolour paper onto some reclaimed wood in the shape of an art house ready to sit on a shelf!

I love this technique, will be trying this again!!

Don't forget to check out the post and all of the inspiration supplied by all of the bloggers!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag!! Bryan, Fabulous result and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag! Love the colours, and the bleach worked very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective! I get the feeling bleach works a lot better on the Infusions than on the Brushos. Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete