.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Friday 18 August 2017

Seaside Collage

Wonderful theme this month over on the Country View Crafts Challenges, being Blues and Greens.

I have made this Seaside collage piece.


I started out by painting some card with PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Paint in Slate Grey. The fish stamp is from PaperArtsy along with the Beach Hut, I stamped these with Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio and faded Jeans.

I scribbled onto some card Distress Markers in peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron and cut up into irregular geometric pieces and added for my sea.

Fun make, love the Distress Oxides to stamp with, very effective over the chalk paint.

3 comments:

  1. I thought this was chalkboard! I love the look, I need to try this out ASAP... Great project for our Blues and Greens challenge at Country View!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece Bryan ! Thank you for joining my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fossil fish! I have that stamp too, love it. Your blue and green collage looks really good balanced on that rock. Great work.

    ReplyDelete