.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Monday 21 October 2019

Bokeh Part 2!!!

Having a lot of fun with the Bokeh theme on the CountryView crafts blog.


I found some inspiration via Pinterest..


I made my background by mixing some PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic paints Little Black Dress and Cloud 9 to make a grey colour. The stamp is from Picture This.


Using the rubber on the end of a pencil, I added some dots of colour. I used PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic Paints Yellow Submarine, Zesty Zing, Banana and Cloud 9.


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Bryan, those dots of colour are so effective! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Country View Crafts and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creative, Bryan! Love your interpretation of the theme!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete