.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Sunday 11 May 2014

Mail Art Challenge

This is for the Artful Times challenge, and the theme is Mail Art.

I started by lightly spraying with Dylusions Ink spray in Cut Grass and Stams Away ink spray in Pansy.

Using a set of flower stamps, I stamped using Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry. The first stamp was onto copier paper, and then stamped a 2nd generation on the project.

Some years ago I purchased an old fountain pen with a view to trying to repair it, that never happened!!. I found this while trying to find something else, so I have a bottle of ink and used it as a dip pen.

I drew a box for the address and added some squirlies around the edge, really like the effect, must practice more though.

I am really pleased that I took on this challenge as I have learnt some new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment