This is for the Artful Times challenge, and the theme is Mail Art.
I started by lightly spraying with Dylusions Ink spray in Cut Grass and Stams Away ink spray in Pansy.
Using a set of flower stamps, I stamped using Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry. The first stamp was onto copier paper, and then stamped a 2nd generation on the project.
Some years ago I purchased an old fountain pen with a view to trying to repair it, that never happened!!. I found this while trying to find something else, so I have a bottle of ink and used it as a dip pen.
I drew a box for the address and added some squirlies around the edge, really like the effect, must practice more though.
I am really pleased that I took on this challenge as I have learnt some new techniques.